Flexible Critters By Crayola
Blue and Green Model MagicTM
Blue Animal Eyes (For Giraffe)
1 Package Flexible Straws Craft Glue
Small Frog Eyes for Wormie
Directions for Wormie:
1. Make 3 balls about the size of a walnut. 1 for the head and 2
the body, set aside to dry.
2. Tail is same size ball shaped into pointed tail. Set aside to dry.
3. Eyes are pea size balls slightly flattened top of one of the balls
for head. Make nose using. Let dry.
4. Cut straws 1/2 inch from each end of flexable part. Push into balls
to form body.
5. Glue frog eyes to eye pads.
Directions for Giraffe:
1. Make head from blue Model MagicTM size of a walnut. Body is an oblong
roll 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inch in diameter. Roll small balls of
green slightly flattened and pushed into body for spots.
2. Make 4 rolls 2 inches long and 1/2 inch in diameter, attach to under
body for legs. Let dry.