Small Basket (your choice)
2 mixing sticks
White acrylic paint
5 MM EZ Glue Eyes
3 mm pom poms (pink)
Permanent marker (black, fine point)
3" Styrofoam disc
Instructions: 1. Paint both sides of mixing sticks white.
2. Cut sticks in half.
3. Glue on eyes, nose and draw on mouth and whiskers with permanent marker.
4. Cut 8 ears from felt and glue to stick.
5. Glue styrofoam to the basket.
6. Stick bunnie sticks into styrofoan.
7. Place Easter grass around styrofoam.
8. Tie a bow to the basket handle.
Didn't find what you wanted?